7.28.2015

How to build your perfect planner system? Week 8: Monthly planning

Did you finished the exercise from last time? We will not continue with that this week, because it's time to make the first monthly plan. But we will work on goals next time.

What to do?

I don't need to say too much, you should know quite well what planning means. Take a piece of paper and your monthly calendar (or weekly, if you have only that).


Take a look into it, what you have up to? Trips? Deadlines? That will give you the frame in you can plan. Start listing the running projects you want to working on the next month. Think about those things you have to do every month. When? If you have deadlines in that month, what do you need to finish? To the projects/tasks have deadline it worth to write the deadline too. After this mixed list, prepare 4-5 part on your paper for 4-5 weeks. It's depends on how you want to think on a month. I don't like to plan for 1-30(31) days of a month, I plan for whole weeks. My August starts on 3th. Where to place half weeks? Decide! So, for August I have only 4 weeks. I wrote to the weeks some important things I have to remember - only that what influences how much time I will have to deal with my stuff. Like: trips, important events (school starts!). Now portion out to the weeks your task taking into account your framing events. Do not plan too much if you will be away from home... 


This skeleton will help a lot by the weekly plans!

Homework for next week

Make your monthly plan for the next month. Try to stay realistic! I would be happy to see your plans in the From Chaos to Order Facebook group! Keep planning the week and the days too.

Next week we will continue with the goals.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask in comment! Share your experiments in our Facebook group, and get more help!  

Find here the whole series.

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required

0 megjegyzés:

Post a Comment